Latest job ads
Looking for a new job?
Most read in News
- Council leader 'surprised’ by rail announcement
- Search continues for missing man in Borders
- Growing concerns in Langlee
- Meeting told plan is essential 'if Galashiels is to be taken seriously’
- Who you gonna call? StressBusters
- Anger as Galashiels sex offender escapes jail
As TV chefs such as Jamie Oliver and Nigel Slater increase our awareness of where our food comes from, many of us are becoming more conscious about using natural ingredients in our food and knowing how our meals have been made. Progressively we are passing our concerns onto our canine’s dinners as well. A healthy diet is just as important for our canines as it is for us with balanced nutrition leading to a healthy and happy dog.
Ends: 9 May 2014 00:00