Latest job ads
Looking for a new job?
Most read stories
- Guy likes to be beside the seaside
- Shoogle yer way to Galashiels this weekend
- West Linton's workaholic comes home for the Games
- Teenager robbed Galashiels pensioner
- Hawick student's proud achievement
- Earlston thief is jailed
- Gambler Sarah is on a roll ahead of Games
- Lauder motorists three-and-a-half times the alcohol limit
- BBC wields axe on Selkirk’s online news bulletins
- Our lucky 13 set to light up Glasgow
As TV chefs such as Jamie Oliver and Nigel Slater increase our awareness of where our food comes from, many of us are becoming more conscious about using natural ingredients in our food and knowing how our meals have been made. Progressively we are passing our concerns onto our canine’s dinners as well. A healthy diet is just as important for our canines as it is for us with balanced nutrition leading to a healthy and happy dog.
Ends: 9 May 2014 00:00