Latest job ads
Looking for a new job?
Most read stories
- Jedburgh 'at bottom of list for everything’
- Gala lawyer’s landmark victory as council rethinks 'derisory’ adoption fee
- Melrose Festival 'surprised’ by horsebox ban
- Max makes his boxing bow
- Jedburgh reaches tipping point
- Borders College unveil the crop of 2014
- Audiences fall under the spell of musical magic in Galashiels
- South hockey ready for action
- Earlston autism centre approved
- Police warn of 'chaos’ in Jedburgh
As TV chefs such as Jamie Oliver and Nigel Slater increase our awareness of where our food comes from, many of us are becoming more conscious about using natural ingredients in our food and knowing how our meals have been made. Progressively we are passing our concerns onto our canine’s dinners as well. A healthy diet is just as important for our canines as it is for us with balanced nutrition leading to a healthy and happy dog.
Ends: 9 May 2014 00:00