Latest job ads
Looking for a new job?
Most read stories
- Exciting dawn to new club season
- Moore urges Borderers to boost mobile signal
- Moore and Parker to undertake “Great Tweed Trek”
- Hawick graduate helps women in crisis
- Man jailed for cowardly attack on pensioner
- New company to ring changes in the telecoms market
- Libby strikes Gold at Commonwealth Games
- Former Scotland star 'set to sign for Selkirk'
- Former Selkirk pupil aims to get back in saddle
- Community councillor's trial delayed
As TV chefs such as Jamie Oliver and Nigel Slater increase our awareness of where our food comes from, many of us are becoming more conscious about using natural ingredients in our food and knowing how our meals have been made. Progressively we are passing our concerns onto our canine’s dinners as well. A healthy diet is just as important for our canines as it is for us with balanced nutrition leading to a healthy and happy dog.
Ends: 9 May 2014 00:00