Lodge StaffSalary: Competitive
view this vacancy
Latest job ads
Most read stories
- Single parent tradesman vows to fight sacking over email to boss
- Railway rats find new Langlee lair
- Galashiels Academy says 'Aye’ to referendum
- The plot thickens in Tweedbank
- Fire station cuts 'a reason to vote No’
- Hawick woman cleared in dog biting incident
- Referendum: Making history in the Borders
- Curfew for Galashiels intruder
- Energise Galashiels!
- The Union has had its day
As TV chefs such as Jamie Oliver and Nigel Slater increase our awareness of where our food comes from, many of us are becoming more conscious about using natural ingredients in our food and knowing how our meals have been made. Progressively we are passing our concerns onto our canine’s dinners as well. A healthy diet is just as important for our canines as it is for us with balanced nutrition leading to a healthy and happy dog.
Ends: 9 May 2014 00:00