Latest job ads
Looking for a new job?
Most read stories
- New tenants given behaviour warnings
- Sheridan brings Hope Over Fear tour to Borders
- MP is divorced from reality
- Are Gala’s rats on the move?
- SBC: It’s good to talk!
- Derby draw for Gala in Scottish Cup
- Borderlands step up a gear for annual fundraiser
- 'If we'd known it was a bomb we wouldn’t have left it'
- Moore and Parker to undertake “Great Tweed Trek”
As TV chefs such as Jamie Oliver and Nigel Slater increase our awareness of where our food comes from, many of us are becoming more conscious about using natural ingredients in our food and knowing how our meals have been made. Progressively we are passing our concerns onto our canine’s dinners as well. A healthy diet is just as important for our canines as it is for us with balanced nutrition leading to a healthy and happy dog.
Ends: 9 May 2014 00:00