Latest job ads
Looking for a new job?
Most read stories
- Melrose Festival 'surprised’ by horsebox ban
- Hawick textiles business named top youth employer
- Borderers called up to Scotland Under 20 squad
- Sheriff confiscates all electrical equipment capable of playing music
- Police warn of 'chaos’ in Jedburgh
- Community spirit shines in Earlston
- Border League serves up a treat
- MSP supports votes for 16 and 17-year-olds
- New handbook on child rights launched by Scottish Borders Youth Voice
- Border Principals Race for glory at Kelso
As TV chefs such as Jamie Oliver and Nigel Slater increase our awareness of where our food comes from, many of us are becoming more conscious about using natural ingredients in our food and knowing how our meals have been made. Progressively we are passing our concerns onto our canine’s dinners as well. A healthy diet is just as important for our canines as it is for us with balanced nutrition leading to a healthy and happy dog.
Ends: 9 May 2014 00:00