Latest job ads
Looking for a new job?
Most read stories
- Terrified nurse is suspended in Borders
- Six lords a-claiming as bill tops £170,000 in seven months…
- Tweedbank: Alight here for Melrose and Abbotsford
- Grave concerns in Galashiels
- Selkirk could disappear if council has its way
- Missing flight author returns to Galashiels
- Selkirk motorists can’t see the cars for the trees
- Drawing inspiration in Tweedbank
- Focus on crochet in Galashiels
- Melrose hotel serves up a treat
As TV chefs such as Jamie Oliver and Nigel Slater increase our awareness of where our food comes from, many of us are becoming more conscious about using natural ingredients in our food and knowing how our meals have been made. Progressively we are passing our concerns onto our canine’s dinners as well. A healthy diet is just as important for our canines as it is for us with balanced nutrition leading to a healthy and happy dog.
Ends: 9 May 2014 00:00