Latest job ads
Looking for a new job?
Most read stories
- Masts signal return of Borders Railway
- 'Drunk and disorderly' Galashiels teenager fined
- Borders garden centre reveals plans to grow
- Jailed Selkirk financial advisor made to repay £55,000
- Hawick tie up sponsorship deal
- Selkirk biker jailed
- Borders businesses put rates at top of agenda
- London 2012 stars head for Jedburgh
- Scottish Borders Council supports Ready for Winter campaign
- Borders MSP looks pretty in pink
As TV chefs such as Jamie Oliver and Nigel Slater increase our awareness of where our food comes from, many of us are becoming more conscious about using natural ingredients in our food and knowing how our meals have been made. Progressively we are passing our concerns onto our canine’s dinners as well. A healthy diet is just as important for our canines as it is for us with balanced nutrition leading to a healthy and happy dog.
Ends: 9 May 2014 00:00