Latest job ads
Looking for a new job?
Most read stories
- Mystery merchants to move in to Baxters Selkirk
- Borders garden centre reveals plans to grow
- London 2012 stars head for Jedburgh
- Jailed Selkirk financial advisor made to repay £55,000
- Selkirk biker jailed
- No assault conviction, but Galashiels publican faces licence review
- Galashiels gardener admits £3000 fraud
- Travelling gangs target Kelso
- Business Gateway Scottish Borders to the 'four’
- Selkirk gardener admits £3000 fraud
As TV chefs such as Jamie Oliver and Nigel Slater increase our awareness of where our food comes from, many of us are becoming more conscious about using natural ingredients in our food and knowing how our meals have been made. Progressively we are passing our concerns onto our canine’s dinners as well. A healthy diet is just as important for our canines as it is for us with balanced nutrition leading to a healthy and happy dog.
Ends: 9 May 2014 00:00