Latest job ads
Looking for a new job?
Most read stories
- Borderland probe by Scottish Affairs Committee
- Borders farm generates wind farm debate
- Teenager robbed Galashiels pensioner
- Shoogle yer way to Galashiels this weekend
- Careless driving admits Braw Lads' Day crash
- Earlston thief is jailed
- Selkirk Flood Protection Scheme in full flow
- Lauder motorists three-and-a-half times the alcohol limit
- Moore welcomes further drop in unemployment in the Borders
- Guy likes to be beside the seaside
As TV chefs such as Jamie Oliver and Nigel Slater increase our awareness of where our food comes from, many of us are becoming more conscious about using natural ingredients in our food and knowing how our meals have been made. Progressively we are passing our concerns onto our canine’s dinners as well. A healthy diet is just as important for our canines as it is for us with balanced nutrition leading to a healthy and happy dog.
Ends: 9 May 2014 00:00