LANGLEE Amateurs sealed the Division C title in style with a 11-1 hammering of Berwick Colts.

The English side had been promoted alongside Langlee before the game had kicked off, but the Galashiels team showed their quality as Des Sutherland scored another four goals.

Danny Bolton added three, while Johnny Crawford, Gary Cleghorn, Jay Wilson and an own goal completed the scoring spree, which would have totalled 12 if Mikey Turnbull had not missed a penalty.

Kelso Thistle and Gala Fairydean Rovers will compete for the Forsyth Cup after securing victories in the semi finals.

Gala shocked Division A side Jed Legion, coming back from 3-1 down to win 5-3 at Netherdale. Andrew Crawford led the way with a double as Fairydean Rovers made it to their third cup final of their debut season.

Kelso Thistle defeated Biggar United 2-1 at Hartree Mill in the other semi.

Hawick Waverley are on the verge of their first Division A title for 13 years thanks in part to an incredible game between Greenlaw and Chirnside.

Chirnside were 4-1 up with half an hour to go against 10 man Greenlaw who had Dougie Brydon sent off.

But Greenlaw scored three goals in the last ten minutes, including William Smillie striking twice in 89th and 92nd minutes, to secure a 4-4 draw.

Waverley hammered Gordon 5-1 – with Dean McColm again a standout performer with a fine hat-trick – which means they will win the league if they beat Stow on Tuesday night.

The other Division A game saw Hawick United and Tweeddale Rovers draw 2-2.

Gala Hotspur sealed a stunning promotion to Division A after beating Tweedmouth Amateurs 2-0. Sean Pringle and Craig Lowrie scored the goals for Gala’s sixth win in a row which takes them top of the league with a game to go.

They could still be pipped to the title by Langholm Legion, who thrashed Earlston Rhymers 7-0.

All seven goals came in the second half, with Brian Mattinson and Barry Rayson scoring doubles, which means Langholm need one win from their last two games to go up and win the league.

If they do not, then Hawick Legion will be promoted, having drawn 1-1 with Lauder in their final game.

St Boswells were relegated back to Division C after losing 4-0 at Leithen Rovers, and Duns beat Linton Hotspur 5-0.