LANGLEE shocked Division A side Greenlaw to make the semi-finals of the Waddell Cup.

The Division B team went behind to a Conor Devaney goal but replied with five of their own as Liam Wallace notched a double alongside strikes from Danny Bolton, Des Sutherland and Johnny Crawford.

The other quarter final to take place saw goals from Josh Loftus and Michael Cockburn take Leithen Rovers past Hawick Legion at Wilton Lodge Park.

A Rovers spokesman said: “It has been a tough few years for the club but it is great to make the semi-finals, where we will face either Tweedmouth Amateurs or Jed Legion.”

In the Forsyth Cup, Division C’s Tweedmouth Harrow knocked out Division A opponents Chirnside United 3-2 thanks to a late goal from top scorer Jonny Simpson.

Selkirk Victoria edged past Earlston Rhymers in their quarter final tie at Yarrow Park, as Scott Learmond and Ross Hope found the net.

But there was no shock in the Muckle Toon as Langholm Legion knocked five past promoted Division C side Ancrum. Dan Winter, Barry Rayson, Finlay Dell, Brian Mattinson and Scott Collins scored for Legion who will face Selkirk in the semi’s.

Thirteen was not an unlucky number for Hawick Waverley as they made it 13 wins in a row in all competitions as they dumped Gala Hotspur out the Beveridge Cup quarter finals.

In a tie switched to Volunteer Park 3G pitch due to the wet weather, Jordan Yardley scored four for the Wave in a 6-2 triumph, while Lewis Swaney notched a double for Spurs.

Newtown moved into the Division B promotion places for the first time this season in emphatic style with an 11-1 thumping of Berwick Colts, with Jack Hay notching another five goals.

Newtown received another boost after promotion rivals Duns Amateurs were held 2-2 at Kelso Thistle, while Biggar United claimed a huge three points in their fight to stay in the league, beating Coldstream 2-1.

Kelso Amateurs secured their biggest ever win by hammering fellow Division C strugglers Hawick Legion Rovers 7-1 with Kyle Blaikie the star man with five goals.

And Highfields United finished their league season by beating St Boswells 3-0.